- Legal Affairs & Public Relation Office: Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and managing of contracts and legal documents. Providing of legal advice and consultation to the management, intellectual property management, legal disputes and litigations. Public relation, corporate social responsibility and related projects.
- Facility Division: Planning, set-up and maintenance of fab facility system.
- Information Technology Division: Planning, implementation, managing and integration of IT systems, including application system fulfillment and infrastructure establishment in the company.
- Finance Division: Fund raising, cash control and management analysis, maintaining credit facility and bank relationship, evaluating and monitoring investments, property insurance, stock affairs and investor relations.
- Accounting Division: Reviewing transaction documents and vouchers, conducting accounting close, tax filing, budgeting and book-keeping.
- Human Resources Division: Ensuring human resources management to contribute to organization's accomplishment, based upon the company’s business strategy, goals and objectives. Setting up, planning and executing the matters of employee recruitment, training, salary, compensation, welfare performance management and employee engagement.
- Material Management Department: Supply chain planning and risk management, raw material, machinery and equipments purchasing and subcontracting; inventory planning and controlling, import, export and storage management.
- Administration Department: Providing administration and management service including employee resident, staff cafeteria, catering service, shuttle bus service, cleaning service and security.
- EHS Department: Planning, managing and operating of environmental protection, fire prevention and labor safety and health of the company.
- Management Project Office: Assessment, planning, and implementation of investments and M&A in coordination with the group's strategy and direction. Supervision, management, and professional assistance of subsidiaries.
- Established an interdepartmental team for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project to collaborate various organization fo the company for planning, implementing, compiling and exploring issues of CSR related activities and issuing of CSR report.