1. Scope and Collection Purpose
This Policy is addressed to individuals outside our company with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our website, users of our products or services, personnel of corporate customers and contractors, applications for employment, and visitors to WIN (together, “you”).
We will collect and process personal data about you as necessary to provide the products or services you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, applicants for employment, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests.
2. Collection Methods of Personal Data
The methods we use to collect your Personal Data include but are not limited to the following:
(1) Data you submit: When you use our products or services, we will collect your Personal Data, e.g., your name, email address(es), mailing address(es), and telephone number(s). In connection with chargeable services, we will also collect payment information, phone number(s) and billing and shipping addresses.
(2) Data we automatically collect from our website: When you use interactive functions such as service email and questionnaire investigation, we will track usage time, and retain your name, email address and contact information which you submit to us.
(4) Third Party Sources: We may also obtain your Personal Data from third party sources such as data brokers, social networks, other partners, or public sources.
3.Retention of Personal Data
We retain Personal Data while your account is active, or as needed to provide you products or services. We will delete or de-identify personal data once the periods have concluded or the data is no longer necessary for the business purpose for which it was collected. We will, however, retain and use personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4. Disclosures of Personal Data
With your consent or required by laws and regulations, we may disclose your Personal Data to: legal and regulatory authorities; our external advisors, our service providers, any party as necessary in connection with legal proceedings, any party as necessary for investigating, detecting or preventing criminal offences, any purchaser of our business, and any third party providers of advertising, plug-ins or content used on our website.
5. Accuracy of Personal Data
We endeavor to ensure that your Personal Data processed by us is correct and timely. If there is any error existing in your Personal Data, our company will immediately correct or delete it.
6. Security of Personal Data
We employ appropriate measures to prevent your Personal Data. Please make sure there is no security issue during the processing of transmitting your Personal Data to us.
7. Your Choice and Rights
According to applicable Personal Data protection laws or regulations, you may claim the following rights to us: Refusal to provide your Personal Data, access to your Personal Data, request to correct error Personal Data, request to delete your Personal Data, restriction of processing your Personal Data, object to the processing of your Personal Data, have your Personal Data transferred to another controller, withdraw consent, and the right to lodge complaints with data protection authorities, In some cases, it will be necessary to provide evidence of your identity to access these rights.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact WIN at:
WIN Semiconductors Corp.
Company address: No.69, Keji 7th Rd., Guishan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan