Commitment to pursue zero environmental pollution, zero safety accident, and zero health risk. Continuous improvement in these areas is WIN’s responsibility to its customers, shareholders, staff, public and climate emergency.
WIN is committed
1. To obey all governmental regulations and commitment to interested parties.
2. To diligently and thoroughly educate staff and other workers, to provide safe and healthy working conditions, and to establish the mechanisms for workers consultation and participation.
3. To periodic assess the internal and external risk and influence of WIN’s process and procedures on the environmental, safety and health risk.
4. To implement technological enhancement, to save resources and reduce waste, eliminate hazards and reduce the risk, and drive prevention of environmental pollution and occupational accidents.
5. Making continuous improvement of management system to enhance EHS performance.